Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My Mothers Quilts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mother's hobby was quilting, After her death, I had her quilts in storage, But decided
    they were too pretty to hide away. So I now share with you my mothers quilted art.


    DCP 3965

    DCP 3964

    DCP 3963

    DCP 3967

    DCP 3966

    Thanks
    Rog

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 06, 2005 12:27 AM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ashleyp711's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grandma did a good job with her quilting.

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 04, 2005 06:03 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is wonderful that your mother left you something like those wonderful quilts.
    They are beautiful and something treasured to be handed down for generations.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanted to top this topic since a few people had never seen them before.

  5. #5
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    That's beautiful Roger!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember helping to cut out quilt blocks with my mother, And sitting with her as she quilted in the frame that hung from the bedroom cieling. I would help her roll the quilt on the fram as she would finish a section at a time.

    I'm glad to be able to share them with you.

    rog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •